WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21-22, 2020
This is a Virtual Event
LIMITED SEATS — REGISTER NOW
Buy Here Pay Here foundations for Entrepreneurs
Inventory acquisition basics for entrepreneurs considering the Buy Here Pay Here model
Buy Here Pay Here foundations for Independent Dealers
Underwriting basics for dealers considering the Buy Here Pay Here model
The BHPH Training School is a 2 day comprehensive workshop focused on the key drivers to success in operating a BHPH business. This workshop is a LIVE interactive session with an experienced trainer who provides hands on experience, usable techniques and real life situations to drive your BHPH business results to peak performance.
The workshop includes a training workbook, a template for designing your own policies and procedures manual, operational forms for key activities, a cash flow a profitability exercise, and a certificate of completion.
Training Dates: Wednesday & Thursday, October 21-22, 2020
Training Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost:$1,995.00 for the first registration from your business / $995.00 per registration for any additional registration from your business / For details contact Diann at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941-203-3580
Location: NIADA’s Dealer Development Office | 1800 Second Street, Suite 770, Sarasota, Florida 34236
- BHPH Sales Techniques
- Deal Structure for In House Financing
- Effective Underwriting Criteria
- Powerful Collection Tools and Techniques
- Marketing and Promotion Strategies
- Creating Effective Policies and Procedures
- Incentive Plans That Reward Results
- Measuring Results and Performance Metrics
What You’ll Learn
Participants in this workshop will learn highly effective strategies for sales, marketing, deal structure, underwriting, collections, for starting and growing your in house finance program
Training that gives your management team the tool to do their job effectively
Critical cash flow and profitability analysis based on your BHPH business model
Time tested policies and procedures for operating a BHPH business
Who Is This For?
Anyone involved in taking your BHPH business to the next level including; the owner / operator, a business partner or investor; general manager; sales manager; collection manager; and support staff.
LIMITED SEATS — REGISTER NOW
- Training Dates: Wednesday & Thursday, October 21-22, 2020
- Training Schedule: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Lunch is Provided: TBD
- Attire (Business Casual)
- Materials: All materials, including workbook, calculator(s), pens, notepads are provided
- Meeting Preparation: Participants will be asked to complete a form prior to the workshop to participate in the cash flow and profitability exercise. Details will follow upon registration.
- Cost: $1,995.00 for first registration from your business / $995.00 per registration for any additional registration from your business
Registration Contact: Email email@example.com for multi-attendee and Early Bird Discount rates
NIADA DEALER DEVELOPMENT OFFICE