LIMITED SEATS -- REGISTER NOW
This training course features an 8-hour, LIVE Training EVENT,
including presentation, interaction and Q&A.
In this dynamic training program, you’ll learn everything you’ve
ever wanted to know about Social Media advertising practices.
Training Dates: Thursday, February 21st, 2019
Training Time: 8am EST
Cost: $595.00/attendee. Multiple attendee discounts available.
For details contact Diann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941.203.3580
Location: NIADA EDUCATION SUITE 1800 Second, Suite 104, Sarasota, Florida 34236
- Facebook Pixels
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Target Audiences
- Facebook Look Alike and Match Camp.
- Facebook ROI
- Facebook Organic Growth
- Facebook Paid Advertising Schedules
- Instagrams ad copy
- YouTube Best Practices
- Developing an Audience on YouTube
What You’ll Learn
In this NIADA training course, you’ll learn everything you need or want to know about selling on social media – and then some!
You’ll receive the following:
Step-by-step guide to the overall frame of Facebook and Instagram Business Manager Accounts and how the team and process all work together.
Easy-to-folllow modules for various complex and confusing concepts, including installing a pixel, setting up and the basic of using business manager, creating and installing a social media schedule and budget, and how to measure conversion and ROI.
Resource list of helpful videos, tutorials, and articles for additional clarity and context.
Who Is This For?
If you’re curious how social media continues to change the sales process and what changes are on the horizon, if you feel like their is no organization or structure in your social, selling – cycle, or if you have your social-sales process dialed in and want to plus it up, then this training is definitely for you.
This training is for you if:
- You have no idea if you currently have a pixel running on your website..
- You have no idea if you have a business manager account or where the passwords maybe.
- You have no schedule and budget to run social media ads.
- You think boosting posts on Facebook is advertising on Facebook.
- You are uploading your own inventory on Facebook Marketplace.
Who Is Justin?
Justin is the NIADA Retail 20 Group Moderator as well as dealer consultant and trainer. He offers over a decade of experience in BHPH and Retail executive management. Over his career Justin has served as a sales professional, finance director, sales manager, general manager, Chief Operations Officer and owner. Justin’s formal education in Organizational Development and Adult Learning catalyzes dynamic retail 20 groups and on-site consulting. Justin has also served in the United States Army, has been elected for public offices and served on numerous business board of directors. He is a public speaker, author and current instructor of the NIADA Certified Master Dealer’s Program.
LIMITED SEATS -- REGISTER NOW
- Training Dates: Thursday, February 21st, 2019
- Training Schedule: 8AM – 5PM
- Working Lunch is Provided (Breakfast and Dinner is on your own)
- Attire (Business Casual)
- Materials: All materials, including workbook, calculator(s), pens, notepads are provided
- Cost: $595.00 per attendee
- 20 Group Member Rate: email diann@niada for 20Group Member Discount rate
+ (941) 870-0900
Dean's Auto Plaza
Justin has worked with some very Happy Clients
Such a great class. Justin makes it fun to learn …. I wish I had his Brain! I’m very excited to implement all the items I learned from him, and look forward to talking more of his courses!Alex Henkle
Invaluable information! Took away a ton of ideas that will help improve our sales process. Would recommend to new and veteran sales people alike.MIchael Saxe